Bossa Nova * New Orleans * Swing * Italian Gypsy Jazz * Classic Jazz
Home Bookings Schedule Bio Sample Music Pictures
For bookings, please contact us by email: MGJazzTrumpet@gmail.com
We are available to play at restaurants, taverns, night clubs, coffee houses,
anniversary parties, special events, and farmers markets in the
Our standard fee includes the following.
- Our classic jazz trio with trumpet, guitar or piano, and bass. Our trumpet player also doubles on jazz harmonica.
- Other instrumentations are also available, such as the addition of a drummer, saxophonist, or a dedicated vocalist.
- We usually take a 15-minute break for each hour we play.
- We provide a complete sound system.
- The sound system can be used to play pre-recorded music when the band takes its breaks.
- For special events, we can do a simple introduction of the guest of honor, but we can not serve as the master of ceremonies.
- Our fee may be higher depending on how far we have to travel, if we need to transport or operate special equipment, or if you want extra musicians beyond our basic trio.
We play a tasteful mix of recognizable standards and classic jazz, with an emphasis on tasteful and timeless melodies.
- Enhance your patrons' dining experience with quiet background music.
- We will play songs from our standard song list, but will try to include any special numbers you'd like us to play.
- In addition, we can serve as the host band for "open mic" jam sessions at your establishment.
Following is a partial list of some of the places we've played at.
- Aida Bistro, Columbia, MD
- Best Buy, Glen Burnie, MD
- Brighton Gardens, Columbia, MD
- Cafe Rue, Beltsville, MD
- Cattail Creek Country Club, Glenwood, MD
- Coco Moka Cafe, Silver Spring, MD
- Congregation Beth El, Bethesda, MD
- The Commons at UMBC, Baltimore, MD
- Eggspectations, Ellicott City, MD
- Farmers and Artists Market, Olney, MD
- FreshFarm Farmers Market, Silver Spring, MD
- Hartge Yacht Harbor, Galesville, MD
- Howard County General Hospital, Columbia, MD
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- The Judge's Bench, Ellicott City, MD
- La Dolce Vita, Frederick, MD
- Lee Lynn's, Ellicott City, MD
- Leisure World, Silver Spring, MD
- Liberatore's, Timonium, MD
- Live and Learn Bethesda, Bethesda, MD
- Mad City Coffee, Columbia, MD
- The Mall in Columbia, Columbia, MD
- Martin's West, Baltimore, MD
- Mayfair Mansion Senior Center, Washington, DC
- Misler Adult Day Center, Rockville, MD
- Mosaic Cafe, College Park, MD
- New Deal Cafe, Greenbelt, MD
- The Oakley Cabin, Brookeville, MD
- Oasis Senior Center, Rockville, MD
- Rhode Island Red's, Hyattsville, MD
- Roosevelt Center, Greenbelt, MD
- Roscoe's Neapolitan Pizzeria, Takoma Park, MD
- Sandy Spring Museum, Olney, MD
- Historic Savage Mill, Savage, MD
- Smokin' Hot Bar and Grille, Glenwood, MD
- Springhouse, Bethesda, MD
- Stoddard Baptist Home, Washingto, DC
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
- The Washington Home, Washington, DC
- The Wine Bin, Ellicott City, MD
What people have said about the band.
- "The music today was the best I have heard! Bravo both to the musicians and to whomever scheduled them." Olney Farmers and Artists Market
- "The band played on, always to generous applause from the attentive crowd." Steve Monroe, JazzAvenues